GBridge is a free trusted application by google. It creates a zero config VPN ( virtual private network) between 2 or more computers. It uses our google credentials rather than requiring a separate login. Gbridge 2.0 inegrated with gmail account and it has Google Apps support.
Gbridge is a good tool to access remotely control PC, sync folders, share files, and chat securely and easily.The new fitur in the latest version is support for Google Apps for domain. The GBridge dev team has responded to numerous requests from forum users, and they're fully supported in version 2.
Gbridge automatically forms a VPN (Virtual Private Network) among your PCs no matter where they are, regardless of whether they're behind firewall or NATting routers. You can also extend the VPN to include your Gtalk friend's PCs if both sides allow.
-Great extension of Google's Gtalk infrastructure, self-forming, zero-config.
-IPv4 level compatibility while providing authentication, encryption and mobility.
-P2P direct network connection, excellent privacy and great performance.
- Dynamic DNS and private IP, overcomes the real-world naming and connectivity issues for almost all network applications.
What can you do with Gbridge ?
1. Backup your important folder
2. Chat with Gmail or/and Gtalk users
3. Access your file on one PC from another PC , anywhere in the world
4. Synchronize folder betwen 2 computers
5. Control your remote computer securely using VNC-based Desktop share or Microsoft Remote Desktop
6. ScureShare to share photo with your friend
7. Invite your friend to see or control your desktop
To try it out, download the latest version. If you're an IT administrator and use Google Apps at work, GBridge is well worth the install.